Monday, September 1, 2008

My Merdeka day 2008

It was fun with a lot of activities during merdeka day! But, I need to work on that day.

I was handling a Merdeka Millenium Endurance race started from Aug 29 till Aug 30 midnight, which was passing Aug 31. It is a 12-hours race and my client participated in the race as well.

At the same time, I felt so sorry to my buddy, which his graduation day on Aug 30. Before that I told him, no matter how I will make myself available to attend. But the end, it made him dissappointed! Im so sorry, Wei Xuan. As they mentioned to me, we would be going to Genting at night after my work. So touch!! No matter how, I have to make myself to go with my tiring body and mind.

I went to Sepang to send off the drivers as the race started on 11am. After sent off, I rush back to meet my buddies from Malacca, who attended his convocation. I met them and we went to his house at the evening as promised, we had our dinner together at TGI Friday's. After rushing had the dinner with them, I need to rush back to Sepang as the race would be finished at 11:45pm, Aug 30.

At 9.30pm, my boss, client and me reached Sepang to prepare post-race statement to issue to the media. Time past 12.00am, we gone back after issued the statement. It was already 1.30am.

I rushed all the way back to PJ to meet them and went to Genting straight. When reach Genting, it was already 3.30am. My eyes getting heavier! They went in to gamble and we just as the supportive team to support those gamble. Haha...memorable....


About 6.15am, we back Setapak from Genting and reached by 7am. Then, we had our breakfast, which I long time never been the pasar at Genting Kelang. Missed the food so much!! After our breakfast, I fetch them back and i drive back with a tired and dry eyes.

Reach home about 9:00am, I straight away slept till 5:00pm. I was thinking my merdeka activities already done, but no!I just realised my cousin called and asked whether I'm going for a church activity. She hoped I can go. By using half an hour, I rushed to meet her and enjoy the night.

Luckily Monday (Sept 1) we had off day. If not, I couldn't imagine myself......@_@

No comments: